1. Sleep naked. If it’s warm outside, open the windows and draw the curtains. You’ll wake up with beams of sunrise on your skin, under cool sheets.
2. Play soccer barefoot. You will feel more free and happy while you savor the moment. Everyone is more arrogant in shoes.
3. Dance to your favorite music.
4. Wear a flower in your hair—or a flower tiara.
5. Do naked yoga.
6. Dance in the rain without fear of getting your feet, hair, clothes or anything else wet.
7. Make yourself a really healthy but yummy dessert, like plain yogurt with fruit, honey and almonds."
Melt, by Jyri, 2012. Photoshop.
Meet Melt, he’s having a bit of a problem.
Anxiety isn’t cute.
Not being able to talk to people isn’t cute.
Being paranoid all the time isn’t cute.
Eating disorders should not be promoted.
Hating yourself should not be promoted.
Bullying should not be promoted.
Self harm isn’t a joke.
Somebody’s sexuality isn’t a joke
Suicide isn’t a joke.
So stop judging.